Diable Yahoo Mail Alerts in Yahoo Messenger
- Open Yahoo! Messenger
- Click Messenger –> Preferences or CTRL+Shift+P
- Under category click Alerts and Sounds
- In the “Alert me when” box click “I receive email in Yahoo! Mail”
- Uncheck the boxes next to “Displaying a dialog box”, “Showing an icon in the system tray” and “Showing a message in the bottom right corner of my screen”. If you prefer not hear the pow alert as well uncheck “Playing a sound…”
- Click OK and you’re done.
Disable Message Notification in Yahoo! Messenger
- Provide appropriate credentials in Yahoo! Messenger interface to logon to the application.
- Go to Messenger menu and then go to Preferences option.
- On the opened box from the left pane click on Messages.
- From the right pane under When I received a new message section uncheck Show messages from the background windows at bottom right corner of the screencheckbox to disable the feature.
- Once you are done with the configuration, finally click on Ok button to save the changes that you have made.
<nguồn: askdavetaylor.com & pctips3000.com>