Hướng dẫn cài driver cho NVIDIA cho Ubuntu
Hướng dẫn chạy file .run trong linux
Nếu bình thường chỉ cần:
Cần thì chỉnh thêm chmod:
chmod + x file.run
Cần nữa thì sudo or sudo -i
Nếu bị lỗi:
You appear to be running an X server; please exit X before installing.
Thì phải xử lý:
Installing graphics drivers from .run files
– I have, in the past, been without an internet connection due to a Windows XP only modem. These are the steps I took to install my (NVidia) graphics drivers (original forum post):
– Save the .run file in your home folder. This should have the path /home/YOURUSERNAME. You can get to this from Places->Home Folder.
– Press Ctrl+Alt+F1. This should bring up a text mode command line interface.
– Log in by first entering your user name then your password. Note that when you enter your password you will not see the letters of your password appear on the screen while you type. This is normal and is done for security reasons.
– Once logged in, enter the following commands by typing them in, then pressing enter:
sudo /etc/init.d/gdm stop
sudo chmod +x NVIDIA-Linux-x86-185.18.36-pkg1.run
– Wait for the installer to finish then enter this command: sudo /etc/init.d/gdm start. This should bring back the graphical interface.
– I’m not entirely sure if this step is required and, to be honest, I don’t know what it does but when I installed the driver I opened a terminal Applications->Accessories->Terminal and entered this command: sudo nvidia-xconfig –add-argb-glx-visuals. This enabled me to enable visual effects.
Tắt or mở gmd không được thì sd lênh:
sudo service lightdm stop or sudo stop lightdm
sudo service lightdm start or sudo start lightdm